Friday, September 3, 2010

Welcome Back!

Welcome back to the new school year.  Already things are rolling forward and setting us up for a great school year.  Here are some things to think about as that start of classes date lumbers forward:
  • Students are expected to have a notebook.  This notebook will be checked peroidically for a grade to verify that it is legible and up-to-date.
  • I do not require a calculator but I strongly advise students to have a basic 5 function calculator for either class (that is Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, Square Root).  They can be found for a dollar at the Dollar Store.
  • I will not be updating my website but I will be updating this blog.  Check here for information.  The website will continue to link here.
  • If you need an assignment check in Skyward.  Most worksheets will be posted as attachments to assignments there.
Here's a great school year!


No comments:

Post a Comment